Statement of Faith
- The King’s Table Schoolhouse is a Christ-centered organization, all aspects of which seek to honor biblical principles and bring glory to God.
- We, the members of TKT Schoolhouse, in order to build the body of Christ, establish righteousness and justice, strengthen the family, spread the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ, promote Christian ethical and moral behavior, striving to live in obedience to the Lord’s commands because of His love for us, and ensure that our children will be a godly legacy, do ordain and establish this statement of faith:
- The Bible is the inspired and only infallible authoritative Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16-17).
- There is one God and he exists from all eternity in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit (John 10:30).
- All men have sinned, both by nature and by act, and it is only Jesus Christ who is able, and has paid the penalty for man’s sin through His substitutionary death on the cross. He then triumphed over death by His visible, bodily resurrection (Romans 5:8).
- Salvation is offered as a free gift to the sinner. This gift must be accepted by faith, not trusting in any personal work but in the sacrificial death of Jesus Christ alone (John 3:14-17).
- A Christian lifestyle should reflect biblically appropriate personal and family relations, business and legal conduct, and moral behavior in accordance with the truths above.